Tops Fitness and Rehabilitation Ltd are always interested in hearing from experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated musculoskeletal physiotherapists and neuro physiotherapists as well as fitness instructors and personal trainers.
If you would like find out how you could be part of #Teamtops please contact Natasha Green on email@example.com
Experienced Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Come and join us at Tops Fitness and Rehabilitation Ltd. We are a well-established practice with an excellent reputation for providing a high standard of physiotherapy. We have with a fantastic rehabilitation and gym facility with specialist equipment. We have recently been nominated for the Local Business Champion award and have previously won an award for the Best Rehabilitation Gym Facility at the National Fitness Awards.
We focus on providing an inclusive personal, friendly environment. Our ethos for our clients ‘We care about the future you want’, is important to us. We need the right supportive, motivated proactive person to be part of #Teamtops.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior musculoskeletal Physiotherapist to join our friendly team at our centre in Wakefield. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to use their excellent handling and communication skills on a wide range of conditions.
· Provide appropriate manual therapy techniques to treat our clients variety of conditions
· Assess, treat and implement appropriate pre/rehabilitation
· Provide exercise programmes for our clients
· Educate clients on injury prevention programmes
· Keep accurate and up-to-date client records
· Promoting the company through social media and provide content to update the website
· Assist in developing the practice
A degree in Physiotherapy is essential, along with HCPC and CSP membership.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Become part of an award winning team.
Job Type: Part-time
· Physiotherapy: 3 years (Preferred)
· BSc Physiotherapy (Required)
· HCPC (Required)
· CSP (Required)
If you are interested please email your CV to Natasha Green at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for a dynamic and energetic level 3 Fitness Instructor and preferably fully qualified Personal Trainer with experience of working in the fitness industry.
The applicant must be confident with their communication skills and have the ability to communicate with our full client base that ranges from 14 years to 80+ years. We pride ourselves on our friendly welcoming atmosphere.
We would want the applicant to be pro-active in promoting the centre through a positive social media presence and have the ability to source new clients.
Basic computer skills will be needed to allow the applicant to become well versed with our booking in software system(instruction given).
Minor cleaning and tidying duties are expected as with any independent centre.
It is expected that the applicant will have the ability to draw up nutritional plans and personalised training routines as required along with servicing gym inductions.
The Fitness Centre is currently run by a successful bodybuilder but that is not the remit of our centre. We are fitness through and through and work with clients who want to improve their fitness and work on body transformations. The Fitness Instructor we are looking for will be required to fulfil the fitness needs of a wide variety of clients.
– level 3 Fitness instructor (required)
– personal training (preferred)
– nutritional plans (beneficial)
– first aid certificate (preferred)
– 40 hrs negotiable split shifts
– full time hours are negotiable but will be regular and set once agreed.
– the applicant will need to provide holiday cover as needed.
– negotiable dependent on experience and skill set, performance related bonus payments available
To apply for this position please e-mail us to register your interest along with a current CV email@example.com