Personal Training At Tops
Tops Fitness Rehabilitation provides personal training in Wakefield. Our experienced fitness instructors work hard to help you achieve your goals.
Whatever your fitness level or goals, personal training can help you to become fitter, healthier and reach your personal targets.
Sometimes we need that extra encouragement, support, advice and motivation, from beginner to experienced athlete. They are there to educate and ensure you remain focused and moving towards your fitness goals.
Many people lose heart because they simply don’t see the results they expected. Imagine having your own expert to motivate you, monitor your progress and ensure you’re focusing on the right exercises. A Personal Trainer, will help you reach your goals so much faster and have fun while you’re at it.
If you’re serious about working out, our Personal Trainers can help you push to the next level of fitness.
Whether you want to improve your fitness, tone up or build muscle, sculpt your physique or get your figure back after a baby there is no better way to achieve this.
Reasons to have Personal Training
Improve your overall fitness.
Reach or maintain a healthy weight.
Improve body confidence.
Find the right way to exercise for you.
Focus on your health concerns, physical weaknesses and injuries.
Push your limits safely.
Learn new skills and don’t get bored.
Be motivated, supervised and supported during training.
Enhance mental alertness and feeling of well being.
Receive fitness and nutritional tips from experts.
Kick OffTo Personal Training
- Initial Consultation – to get an understanding of client’s fitness goals and current regime. This can include stat taking and nutritional guidance
- 2 x Personal Training sessions – these sessions will be tailored to the client’s fitness goals and serviced by one of our experienced fitness instructors
- Guidance on an exercise plan to undertake when going alone
GoldAccountability Monthly Plan
- Initial Consultation – to get an understanding of client’s fitness goals and current regime. This can include stat taking, photos and nutritional guidance
- 2 x Personal Training sessions per week – these sessions will be tailored to the client’s fitness goals and serviced by one of our experienced fitness instructors. Unlimited personal use of the gym for additional sessions.
- Verbal dietary and supplement advice.
- Consultation with skin folds and body fat readings, weight and photos.
- Bi-weekly stats to gauge progress and create accountability and progress photos on a monthly basis
- Access to supplement and additional PT session discounts
Body Transformation2 Month Plan
- Only for determined people who will follow a strict regime to create the impressive but realistic ‘before and after’ look that the client wants. This is designed for people to take their first steps to a healthier lifestyle.
- You will be assigned to one of our fully qualified and experienced Personal Trainers to mentor you through this program.
- Initial consultation allowing your mentor to get a clear understanding of body transformation goals and current nutritional, training and lifestyle regime.
- 2 Personal Training sessions per week – these sessions will be tailored to the client’s body transformation goals. Unlimited personal use of the gym for additional session.
- Personalised nutritional plan (this is the most essential part of this plan).
- Access to supplement and additional PT session discounts.
Other PT Sessions
Pair Up PT Sessions
1 hour Pair-Up PT session = £45 (£22.50 each)
10 x 1 hour Pair-Up PT sessions = £400 (£20 each)
10 x 1 hours Pair-Up PT session Gold package = £450 (2 sessions a week for 5 weeks)
What our clients say
“I have lost over a stone and my strength has come on great am now starting to see real muscle increase which is what I wanted , more importantly I am really enjoying the sessions. Thanks Ollie”
“He gets the best out of me. Not pushy but pushes me to deliver, he has a way of getting me to put that one extra rep in and push that bit harder on cardio….he treats me with dignity and respect but does not let that respect allow me to slack up on my routines with him.
I was apprehensive at first but can highly recommend him as a superb PT now, he really knows his stuff and is a credit to the Tops team.”
Testimonial – Kayleigh
I started working with Haley in September 2018 when I first became a member of TOPS Fitness and Rehabilitation. Before I became a member, I had no experience of the gym whatsoever, the world of fitness was all new to me, I really didn’t know what to expect so when I decided to get a personal trainer, I was a little apprehensive and worried that it wouldn’t work for me – I was wrong.
I was instantly drawn to Haley as she took the time to get to know me, my story and my goals in regards to fitness – as a person with Cerebral Palsy that was really important to me and my aim at the time were simple to work on my leg strength and balance.
Haley has been nothing but encouraging from the start of my journey working on a personal programme suited to my needs every step of the way – this along with her infectious personality and work ethic makes fitness fun and rewarding! She has the ability to light up any room.
My biggest gain from working with Haley? My confidence and self belief has gone through the roof! I recently undertook my biggest physical and psychological challenge to date – a 5km unaided walk around Thornes Park in aid of the Children’s Hospital. This was a massive challenge for me, because of Cerebral Palsy my family were told I wouldn’t walk unaided, if at all, so completing this was a HUGE deal for me. Without Haley this would not have been possible – this is a fact – she has a gift.
I know our journey is far from over following this achievement, but I will never be able to thank Haley enough for all her support, belief and hard work to get me to this point. There is a saying “Not all heroes wear capes”. Haley is the definition of a hero for me, going above and beyond the call of duty to help me create the best possible version of myself.
I would highly recommend Haley to anyone!