Updated 12 April 2021
- If you are a member: Gym entry is via booking a slot on the clubright app.
- Our gym slots are 8.15am, 9.45am, 11.15am, 1.45pm, 3.15pm, 4.45pm, 6,15 pm.
- Non-members must call 01924 823965 to book a slot.
- You will have only be allowed entry at the designated time
- You MUST wear and mask to enter but not during your session
- You WIlLL have your temperature taken and be required to hand sanitize on entry
- We operate a one way system, with entry through reception and exit through the upstairs back door.
- You will be provided with cloth and disinfectant spray to wipe down you station.
- You will be asked to maintain social distancing.
Tops Physiotherapy is open but massage is closed. Please read on for more information.
Your safety and our staff’s safety are of utmost importance to us.
To ensure we prevent and reduce any possible exposure to the virus to you and our staff, we are implementing a number of infection control and social distancing measures. These will include the following: admission by appointment only to limit footfall, regular hand washing or hand sanitizing, the wearing of PPE, including facemasks for staff and clients, and reducing appointment times, to allow us to thoroughly clean treatment areas between each client.
We will currently only treat those who feel they would benefit from face to face treatment as we are able to offer remote treatments and support.
We will be performing a triage assessment prior to any new appointments to ensure you are aware of the risks of any face to face physiotherapy and discuss the best option for you:
We will provide remote physiotherapy appointments to support those who are self isolating or do not feel they are ready to attend our centre at the moment.
Our centre in Wakefield will be open to physiotherapy appointments only.
- Before attending your appointment you will be required to complete a COVID 19 screening questionnaire about your health and that you consent to face to face treatment.
- You will receive a phone call to say you may enter 5 minutes before your appointment, preferably after the person prior to your treatment has departed. You will be directed to a specific waiting area (not in reception).
- You may only attend with an essential support worker, if they are not required we would prefer to have them wait in the car.
- On entering you will be required to hand sanitize, we also request you bring a mask, if you do not have one we will supply a single use material mask that should be left for laundering at the end of your session.
- Your physiotherapist will be wearing a mask during your treatment and will have washed their hands before treatment.
- Your rehab/ neuro physiotherapy session will be 45 minutes. This is to ensure good infection control and the safety of you and our staff. This allows time for you to leave the building before the next client arrives. It gives the physiotherapist the time to clean the plinth and equipment, change PPE and clean their hands as well as air the room before the next client.
- A maximum of 2 neuro physiotherapists will be treating in the rehab area in a demarcated area at opposite corners of the room.
- Your musculoskeletal physiotherapy session will be 5-7 minutes shorter. This is to ensure good infection control and the safety of you and our staff. This allows time for you to leave the building before the next client arrives. It gives the physiotherapist the time to clean the plinth and equipment, change PPE and clean their hands as well as air the room before the next client
- All payments will be by card, BACS or if previously arrange monthly invoicing.
- If you do not have a regular slot your next appointment will be emailed or texted to you.
Below are the documents explaining the flow of your appointment, as well as the waiting and treatment areas layout.
We have made every effort to minimise the risks of Covid 19 and have developed our policies and protocols in line with current national guidance from the CSP, Physiofirst, Public Health England and NHS England.
If you have any questions, any comments or any concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us.
To arrange an appointment please contact email@example.com or call 01924 823965.
We look forward to seeing you soon.