Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is also known as Myalgic Encephalopathy ‘ME’, Post-Viral Fatigue Syndrome ‘PVFS’. All ages and types of people are affected, at present there is no accepted cure or treatment. Its onset is often linked to a viral infection.
People with CFS suffer severe and debilitating fatigue, painful muscles and joints, disordered sleep, gastric disturbances, poor memory and concentration are commonplace.
In some people their lives are minimally affected but in the majority it results in a drastic change of quality of life, affecting all aspects of schooling, work and social life.
How Tops Fitness and Rehabilitation can help you:
- Provide advice regarding relaxation techniques
- Provide graded exercise programmes
- Provide complimentary therapies such as massage, acupuncture and hypnotherapy
- Provide advice regarding diet
- Provide support and advice on self management
At Tops Fitness and Rehabilitation we have experienced physiotherapists and complimentary who work together to provide who a holistic approach to therapy.
See www.afme.org.uk for further information.