Mobility Problems and Aging
Very few people have the perfect walking pattern but for some people their walking pattern can result in mobility problems.
Walking problems result from and result in:
- poor balance – resulting in regular falls and injury with loss of confidence or
- poor walk pattern resulting in fatigue and a very inefficient walking pattern
- poor posture
- pain in your joints
- poor patterns of movement
How Tops Fitness and Rehabilitation can help:
- Improve strength and flexibility
- Educate and advise on management of your problem
- Improve normal movement patterns
- Improve your walking pattern
- Improve your balance
- Improve your posture
- Improve your confidence
- Improve fitness through use of an accessible gym with specialist equipment
The physiotherapist will perform a thorough examination and discuss you current problems and goals. We will then work with you to help you achieve your potential.
At Tops Fitness and Rehabilitation in Wakefield, our experienced physiotherapists, have a practical, hands on, holistic approach to your mobility problems.