Tops has been providing physiotherapy for amputees in Yorkshire and beyond for many years. Amputation is the removal of a part of a limb following injury accident, condition or disease.
You will then have a period of in hospital rehabilitation however once discharged you may want to continue with your rehabilitation and improve in your general function.
Following a detailed assessment by our experienced physiotherapist, we will develop a programme to support you to achieve your goals and improve your quality of life.
How Tops Fitness and Rehabilitation can help amputees:
- Improve your strength and flexibility
- Improve general fitness with access to an accessible gym
- Improve your balance
- Improve your mobility
- Manage any musculoskeletal problems
- Provide advice regarding wheelchairs, walking aids and other mobility aids
- Provide advice on recreational activities, equipment and technology